It was the only feature available to celebrities and creators. Later in late 2020, Snapchat came with a public profile feature for everyone. However, most public users are struggling to create their public profiles. Are you looking for the answer to How To Make a Public Profile on Snapchat? Then you are in the right place.
In recent years, social media platforms have become an increasingly important part of our lives. They allow us to stay connected with our friends and family, share our thoughts and experiences, and even meet new people. One of the most popular social media platforms is Snapchat.
Snapchat is a photo and video sharing app that allows users to send snaps, or photos and videos, to their friends. Snaps can be customized with filters, lenses, and other effects, and can be set to disappear after a certain amount of time.
Snapchat also offers a public profile feature, which allows users to share their snaps with anyone who searches for them. This can be a great way to connect with new people and share your experiences with the world.
How To Make a Public Profile on Snapchat?
If you want to make your Snapchat profile public, there are a few things you need to do. First, you must go to your settings and ensure that your account is public. Next, you must find your profile URL and share it with your followers. Finally, you must ensure your profile is set to allow anyone to view it.
1. Download the Snapchat app and create an account.
2. On the main screen, swipe down and tap on the settings gear icon.
3. Scroll down and tap on “Manage Preferences.”
4. Tap on “Who can see my Story.”
5. Tap on “Everyone.”
6. Also, make the following changes;
- Contact Me – Everyone
- Send Me Notifications – Everyone
- View My Story – Everyone
- See My Location – My Friends
- Use My Cameos Selfie – Everyone
- See me in Quick Add – Turned on
6. Close and open the app again after completing the given steps. Now you have gone public with your profile; anyone can see you in suggestions. Also, anyone can contact you.
7. Now, you will see a new option named ‘Add to Snap Map’ under the ‘Add to My Story’ option.
8. Click on ‘Create Public Profile’ by clicking the option dots.
9. Read ‘About public profile feature.’
10. Click on the ‘Continue’ option at the bottom.
11. Click on the ‘Get Started’ option
12. A pop-up message will appear.
13. Click on the ‘Create’ button in the pop-up notification.
14. Now, you will see a new menu named ‘My Public Profile’.
Let’s start with your new Snapchat tier 1 public profile.
This feature enables Snapchatters aged 18 and over to be discovered in the app. On top of increased visibility, this feature grants access to showcasing Stories, Lenses and Subscriber Count!